Monday 11 June 2018

Multiple bits. Toyfair. Far. New 54mm 1/32nd Skeleton.

Here are my Works in Progress.

The Artillery Piece I found at the Toyfair for £2. Now Painted.
My Far train Halftrack with paint added.
And One of the 54mm 1/32nd scale Skeletons with a 28mm fig for scale comparisons.

This is a Diecast SPG from Dinky Toys. Goes great with 28mm figs but very rare with tracks! So I put elastic bands around the wheels and paint them black.
 My Far vehicle with some speculative painting. I am still messing about with this.

 One of 6 sculpts of 54mm skelebobs I got in a big bag for £2. There were actually 48 figs in the bag. But only 6 Different Sculpts. 5 were very good last one I am not so sure about. But at 5p each or thereabouts? Who cares.

My Camera ran out of power. So more pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment