Friday 27 March 2020

Base style works in progress and walls finished.

Here are some works in progress and concrete walls I have been playing with.


Walls made from 3 different sized Jenga block sets. Base structures made from various bits and pieces I have recently been given or purchased from a toyfair.

These rather useful looking structures came from the packaging for a range of Anime style looking toys called Ready2Robot. I got 1 to see what the robot was like. Cutesy really weapons may be useful somewhere down the line but the toys are to cute for me. The stuff they comein however look like giant cargo crates so I got 6 of them to make outworld scifi buildings from! you can see them below and I have added bits and bobs to them from vehicles and the spares box for more detail. Spryed them all with primer and painted them grey.


 Another set of cardboard rolls and sprue pipes added to it.
 Bits of kinder surprise toy holder also added.
 2 more refinery bits of undetermined nature. Still in processing painting wise.
 The shapes of the sectional (They come apart originally so you can get the Robot parts out of each section) Ready2Robot packaging. I added some bits to these and started painting they may evolve further.
 The old Airfix Pontoon bridge girderworks I had left over after I built my enormously long bridge out of 2 of the kits. Not on Earth sure where I am going here?
 Random bits of refinery. People throw stuff at me to see what I can do. I use them as inspiration strikes.
 I added these toy pipes to this older building which is still evolving. The pipes came from The Works. It was a kids toy construction game. I have loads of them from one pack. Haven't seen the game in a while now.
 My newer Jenga concrete walls. Three packs of different sized blocks variously called, Topple Tower, Tumbling Tower and Wooden Tumbling Tower. I just saw how many I could make from the best combination of sizes I had. I added little lights to some for warning lights. They came from a diecast police car that had been wrecked a while ago.
I have enough of the walls to cross my table. I will just use my Mesh gateway as an entrance.

Hope you like these so far.

2 comments:

  1. Great find.

    I always think that Poundland is worth a glance when ever I'm passing. Not sure when I'll be visiting next though.

    Keep safe.

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tony. I got them a few weeks ago just haven't had time to post. Now stuck at home I can do a few more WIP on various bits. I have one hell of a backlog.

    Everyone keep safe.

    Malc

    ReplyDelete