Sunday 11 February 2018

A bit of an outing. Pictures to follow of TAT!

I had myself an outing to the NEC Barry Potter Toy Collectors Fair today.


As always a bit complicated for Me to get to. But I had a fabulous time digging through the Diecast Vehicles.


Loads of stuff that is way out of my price range. But there are always beaten up old pieces for anything from 20p to £1 or slightly more if you are willing.


I ended up adding even more Adventure 2000 to my already massive collection.


They are all in need of some love. But \I walked away (Or Staggered!) with 13 more vehicles. A nice little set of modellers pliers and a Hot Wheels Scrambler bike I have been looking for, needed to complete another Adventure 2000 vehicle conversion.


The lot cost me £25 and sore feet!


£7.50 to get into the show and my travel did add a bit on. But I could have spent a lot more.


Restraint was the watchword. Plus my shoulders were hurting from carrying my backpack.


Look out for Toy Fairs near you. Great for Conversion material!


Malc

No comments:

Post a Comment