Wednesday 14 February 2018

NEC WIP Adventure 2000 finds.

Adventure 2000 Vehicles under WIP section.


This is the Front section of the Raider Command or JD Kill-Dozer. This is for a long range recon mission.


The Scrambler is a Hot Wheel took me ages to find one! Still being painted here.


 I added a piece of plating from a tractor to this Missile Launcher. Mainly to hide the missing parts of the roof that had been broken off. Also I added card over the shattered windscreen in the front.
 The Complete Kill-Dozer with bits just started to be added to it. I will add a Gun Barrel to the upper launcher. Missiles are very rare for these vehicles in the state I buy them. Spares Box anyone?
 Little one man scout vehicles. They are called Planet Scouts in this range and are really a different scale to the other vehicles. Left is before painting and a colour variant. Lots of different metallic finishes were used so don't be surprised to find, Green, Light Green, Red, Blue or even Yellow.



 The Crudsader HT. Not one I got from the NEC this time but I like them.

 And this is a Lesney Explorer. Made into a Utility flatbed. 6 wheels and a bit of spares again.


As always with me. Lots of bits yet to be added. As soon as the Inspiration hits me.



No comments:

Post a Comment