Thursday 17 May 2018

Kinder expansions for my secret base.

Here are those kinder type containers with paint liberally applied and further bits from the spares box added.

The Group Photo. Including the gravy lid and two of those bottle tops that I think are a squirty waste of time! But they do make nice generators or capstone thingies. Just remove the see through bits prime and paint the remainder. Then replace see through bit.


 This one has part of an old camera I was given sitting on top of it. I believe it is the lens of the camera. Makes quite a good techie bit on top of this chemical still.
 Kinder thingy on it's side. With added ball headed pins on either side of an electrical component on top.
 Similar to the one above. But this time I added some tank road wheels which I have an abundance of as I found them on loads of sprues at a swap meet. 20p A sprue. Again capacitors and ball headed pins for extra detail.
These guys can be added all over the place on my secret base. Refuelling stations or processing and storage. Simple but effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment