Wednesday 9 May 2018

My new works in progress. Plus some finished.

Here are some things I have been working on.

2 different types of Die-cast Thunderbird 3. I found cheap in Tesco and the Entertainer.

This is the smaller die-cast one. Probably use it for smaller interception missiles. I can take it off the base and stand it separately. No Launch platform at the moment.

 This is the bigger of the 2 Die-cast models. Ideal as a scenario objective.

Next some small plastic Dinosaurs I found in B&m in a small "Bucket o Dinos" £2.99 for a load of small scale dinosaurs. But these can be used as Raptors.
 Just a bit of a repaint and basing. The others I can use for 6 or 15mm scale figs.

And finally. Some Kinder type plastic shells to make pressure/storage vessels. Add on bits from the spare parts box. I like to examine "Let's Plays" on YouTube. This idea came from planetbase. Looking at the surrounding equipment around the constructed domes.

They will be added to My Secret Base! Once painted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment