Sunday 25 August 2019

Celtic type cross made from a wooden key.

I found a pack of "Wooden Key Embellishments" in my local The Works Publisher shop.

They are in the craft section and are laser cut wooden things. The pack contains 5 or 6 different key designs. I was going to buy 2 packs and use them as Temple engravings. I still may do this.

But with this one I decided to make a free standing Celtic type cross. Another pack of Works wooden discs provided me with loads of bases in three different diameters. Pebbles out of my front garden, some base tufts a bit of milliput and use of a craft knife to cut the keyed section from the key.

Here is the result.


I used a Gold and a Black fine liner pen to draw on some decoration after painting. I will add this piece to my Graveyard or Jaffa games. Set decoration again. You can't see the base in these shots. But it is nothing special really.

No comments:

Post a Comment