Saturday 1 July 2017

Last train to Jaffa.

This is a Cheap train I found in Birmingham. Ideal scale for 28-32mm miniatures. Pity it only came with one truck and a tender really. Passenger coaches and some straight track rather than all curves would have been nice as well. But I can't complain for £5.


 The Barrels I removed from the truck. Then cut them apart from each other and I am making water storage kegs out of them.
 The Train itself had bright red and silver wheels. Black spray paint dealt with that.





 A friend gave me the money to go and grab another 2 sets. I started converting one of the coal tenders into another truck. Just inverted the tender body on its own bogies. Plastic carding to cover big gaps.


 Once I finish filling in the obvious gaps it will be sprayed black then dry brushed to within an inch of it's life!
There are other Rail Kings sets. But they look to get a smaller scale the more there is in the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment