Saturday 1 July 2017

Pick and Mix of figures.

Some of my Figures.

There are a good mix of manufacturers here. Ranging from Copplestone, Old Glory, Heroclix and Foundry.
I tend to buy what I can fit into my groups and multi-purpose figures. More economical that way.

A RAFM Paranormal Investigator DR. Jot

 Russian Mercenary from The Lucky 13
 Copplestone BAR man from Back of Beyond
 Old Glory Downed Pilot
 Priest from Secrets of the Third Reich
 Darkest Africa lovely Character Figure
 Big Game Hunter Copplestone
 Another BAR man Copplestone
 Phantom Ace from the Pulp Alley range Statuesque Miniatures.
 Again from the Pulp Alley range Statuesque Miniatures.
 Pulp Girl from the Pulp Alley range Statuesque Miniatures.
 Copplestone Turkish Miniatures
 An Ultron action figure repainted with a Converted Elektra Heroclix mini.
 Another Turkish Officer Copplestone.
A bit of a mix. But then again I do like a nice figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment