Tuesday 4 July 2017

My Secret Base. SHED

SHED is a Super Secret undercover extra-paranormal response agency. They are a lot like something in the superhero comics. But they couldn't afford the extra letters in the acronym. Nor in fact is it an acronym.

Anyway base layouts.
Pipelines made from PDQ rolls and shelf brackets. Bits of Toxic Refinery thrown into the mix
 Copplestone Resin computer banks mixed in with Poundland Fire Engine Parts
 An old speaker framework makes for some sort of radar or transmitter dish
 Heroclix and Horrorclix carnage bots
 SHED base security fight a Pound Palace Automaton
 Heavier Base security called in. Converted Battletech clix
 Domino boxes and Jenga plus domino steps in modular sections
 My Stock of Pressure Vessels. Spray paint caps, plastic shot glasses with heroclix bases on top

 More acrylic PDQ rolls plus minis from Heroclix, 7TV
 A door made from an Apple Juice Carton clasp



 The bigger towers are from a friend. They are Polystyrene equipment packing






 Desks and work tables made from Hornby bridge supports


2 comments:

  1. Always fascinating to see what someone else does with junk, but what frightens me most is realising just when I first played Bog a ten.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Frightens me to think I was such a young man when I was doing it. Hope you enjoyed it though.

    ReplyDelete