Monday 13 August 2018

Refinery Fight. Cross Genre.

I have posed some of my Myriad of figures and bits and bobs.

I hope you like the lunacy.

Warmachine Bombardiers (Atlantean Army in my World) face off against Heroclix "Modified" Sgt. Rock and his mates. Stuart tank is Heroclix Military tank with several washes yo tone down the Green.
 Lots of spare parts and repurposed toys and electrical parts have been incorporated.
 Capacitors make great pressure vessels and or containers.
 I used left over Bolt-action arms and Wargames Factory spares to modify my Heroclix.
 Credit card machine receipt rolls are great for pipework as are sprues from plastic kits.
 Even the refill of a pen can make a contribution. Left side of the piccy a bit hard to make out.
I like to mess about. You can never tell what it may turn into.

No comments:

Post a Comment