Thursday 14 February 2019

Great Resource for Mesh and Grill on Ebay.

After I had ordered from Ebay for my Portcullis material.

I contacted the seller.  WWW.libbyslounge.co.uk

I asked if they did bigger sheets of the same material. I explained what I did and how a lot of my friends were interested in this useful canvas material.

They do much bigger sheets and in 10 packs for free P&P at the moment. UK only and Second class post!

Again if you order a few the price is much cheaper per pack of 10 sheets.

If you are thinking of doing a lot of Mesh or Grill work for flooring this would be Ideal!

Plastic Canvas Trimits 7 Count Clear 27 x 34 cm. ** 10 Sheet Pack** costing £12.50 for one pack or if 2 or more packs are purchased it drops to £11.88.

Here is a link to Ebay. I hope it works.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/254079761039

I will be getting more of this as soon as I can afford it. 

Give it a look. Very useful stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment