Saturday 23 February 2019

Submarines? Jurassic Park?

I found these Submersibles in my local "The Entertainer" They are from "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" range. I didn't even realize they had made these models. But They were selling them off at £1 each. SO they followed me home.

My idea is to use them as another form of robot drone worker. Possibly hover type. I decided to try various washes over the existing glossy yellow. Just to tone it down a bit.

I may have gone to far with some of them. They look positively filthy!

I used Vallejo Smoke 70-939 first. Then Tamiya Smoke  X-19 over that. Some while the first was still wet to see what would happen.

This is Before.
 And here is the mess I made.
 First one I did possibly came out the best. The one on the upper left of both pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment