Thursday 14 February 2019

New ruined Gateway Finished. Plus useful item to have.

Here is my Ruined Gateway and Portcullis style gate.

Earlier on the Blog I showed this build. I have been awaiting some suitable grill or mesh to use as the Portcullis.

I found some on Ebay in the end.

WWW.libbyslounge.co.uk

It was £8.07 with free p&p. Mainly because I decided to get 3 packs. I thought it may be useful.
I was right.

Would also make great flooring for Aliens scenarios. It is a soft polythene plastic. But robust enough to take the paint and support it's own weight plus a bit more.

Only 4" by 4" or 100mm x 100mm squares. But you get 5 per pack. I ended up with 15 of the squares.

Anyway. Piccies.




 This is the 4" 100mm square 7 Mesh canvas before I cut it down. Search for that with Plastic added in on ebay. You should find it easily if you are interested.
I am definitely going to grab more of this. If I can find it in larger sheets. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment