Monday 4 March 2019

Hover Drone Recharge Pillars.

The pillars are made from Jenga blocks of an unusual square nature. Tumbling Tower is what it says on the box. There are 4 in every layer. Rather than 3.

I added LEGO plates of various sizes to the block. After I had covered the block in address labels.

I painted the whole thing Dark Grey. Dry brushed it with a Light Blue Grey. Then used a black ball point to darken the lines of the cement blocks. Dry brushed again in Parchment (A creamy white)

Then painted a Yellow dot on the top panel and added a Zap symbol with the tool I had made.

The last addition was the Red light on top. This came from cheap toy Police cars I had previously purchased and kept bits that may prove useful.





This was another case of the Malcy Mindset! An "Oooh! Look a Squirrel!" Moment.
As you can see. I haven't even started painting my Drones yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment