Wednesday 20 March 2019

Wire Mesh Fencing. Thanks to Libby's Lounge!

I have always wanted a lovely Wire mesh fence for a base or vehicle compound.

Here is the start of mine.

I am going to build as much of this as I can from what Diana at Libby's Lounge sent me.

The mesh is a different gauge of canvas. Diana very nicely sent me an oddment she had laying about.
Jenga blocks, plastic card and staples made the rest.

Looks quite effective.





Once I got going on it. It was very easy to make. Hardest part was bending half a staple and using it to fit the mesh to the Jenga block post. Drill holes in the block about midway up the mesh's height, Cut the mesh with a sharp knife and simply slot it through the eyelet of the little bend of the staple you have super glued into the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment