Monday 4 March 2019

Made myself a new tool. Simple tool for simple folk!

A bit unusual this one.

I needed something more controllable than a fine brush. My hands are not as steady as they used to be. I wanted something with a fine nib that didn't move or bend as much as a brush does.

So here is what I made.


It is a simple block of Jenga with a hole drilled in the end. I fitted a small bayonet electrical connector from a set I got from ebay. I bent it a little so I can see what I am doing around the end of the wood block.

It works for me like a fountain pen. Which would have been a great way to do the same thing! If I had one in the house!

I used it to make the Zap symbol on my recharge stations for my Hover Drones. Just make sure the paint on the background is dry before you use it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment